* "Let It Rock" by Kevin Rudolf. David recieves a text from Sydney; Ella chats up potential clients.
* "Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh" by Say Hi. Jonah & Riley start their day.
* "First Day Of My Life" by Bright Eyes. Jonah show Riley an anniversary video.
* "Slowly" by Sofi Bonde. Lauren finds out her father was laid off.
* "Don't Wait Too Long" by David Carlson Smith. Riley asks Jonah for a day to consider his proposal.
* "One Of A Kind" by Glint. Ella asks David what happened the night before.
* "Sugar" by Flo Rida ft Wynter. Ella & Jonah arrive at the videoshoot.
* "The Fear" by Lily Allen. Lauren is invited to dinner by Toby, the son of one of her patients.
* "Mauja Hi Mauja" by Mika Singh. Ella admonishes Jonah for proposing to Riley.
* "Love, Sex, Magic" by Ciara ft Justin Timberlake. Jonah tries to interest Gary Sarling in his movie.
* "From The Start" by Hani. Riley & Lauren discuss Jonah.
* "Break Me" by Tina Sugandh. Jonah films the presents.
* "I'll Pedal To Your House" by Melissa Reyes. Lauren & Toby talk over dinner.
* "Body Like That" by Brick Casey. Gary Sarling makes Jonah an offer.
* "Hollow Talk" by Choir Of Young Believers. Lauren confides in Violet; Jonah tells Riley how his job went.
* "How I Could Just Kill A Man" by Charlotte Sometimes. Jonah announces his & Riley's engagement to the group.
* "The World We Live In" by The Killers. Jonah & Riley dance; Ella texts Jonah; David steals a painting; montage.
* "1901" by Phoenix. Auggie washes off blood; Lauren returns home and runs into David; Riley makes Jonah breakfast in bed.
* "LA" by Sofi Bonde. Auggie reccomends the Violet apply for a job at Coal.
* "This Is A Raid" by Livvi Franc. Ella arrives at work and makes a deal with Caleb.
* "Second Skin" by Saturn Missiles. Riley complains to Jonah about Ella's interference.
* "Accept" by Clear Voyage. David tries to sell off some items.
* "Can't You Understand" by Julie Bellamy. Ella demands that David take her to Trudy's party.
* "Hysteric" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Riley offers to listen to Auggie's troubles.
* "Want It Need It" by Sarah Leichtenberg. Violet shows up at Coal to apply for the job.
* "I Gotta Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas. Ella gives Violet some fashion advice, and tells Lauren not to give up on school.
* "Imaginary Friends" by Intercept. Rilely & Jonah argue about Violet & Auggie.
* "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha. Violet tries again for the job at Coal; Ella & David arrive at Trudy's party.
* "Keep It Goin' Louder" by Major Lazer. Lauren & Rick run into Ella & David at the party.
* "Superstar" by D.A. Dame / True Music. Ella gives Jasper some advice, then confronts David.
* "Flowers In June" by Matt Shapiro. Caleb tells Ella she still has a job.
* "Walking On A Dream" by Empire Of The Sun. The gang hang out by the pool.
* "Press It Up" by Sean Paul. Ella texts while leaving for work; David breaks into his dad's house; Riley brings Jonah coffee; Violet flirts with Auggie.
* "He's Got The Whole World In His Hands". Jonah sings in the shower.
* "The Beat Is" by Channel Two ft Black Shakespear, Edee & Jantey. Ella tells Caleb that she'll deal with their client problems.
* "So Talented" by Boomkat. Ella & Jonah arrive at the video shoot; repeats as Jonah works on the video; Riley arrives on the shoot; Jonah wraps up the video shoot.
* "Make Me Believe" by Angel Taylor. Violet asks Riley for help zipping up her dress & some advice.
* "Run Boy (Here I Come)" by Boomkat. Jonah introduces himself to Taryn.
* "On Board" by Friendly Fires. Ella tries to convince Jonah to do the video.
* (unknown). Riley visits Auggie at Coal to get cooking advice.
* "I'll Be In The Sky" by B.o.B. Violet thanks Auggie for helping her get the job at Coal.
* "Still Got Time" by Justement Music. Riley talks to Auggie about her relationship with Jonah.
* "Colder Months" by Alpha Rev. A drunk Riley kisses Auggie.
* "Collect Call" by Metric. Riley tells Jonah she finally let everyone know that they are engaged.
* "Daniel" by Bat For Lashes. Ella tells Jonah the bad news about the video.
* "La La La" by Ava Leigh. David notices someone watching him & his date makeout; the gang hang out by the pool.
* "Who's Got Your Money" by Tina Parol. Ella & Lauren talk about the new landlady, Jane.
* "Now What" by The Dailies. Ella & Jane talk up the dress to Abby.
* "Keep Your Ear To The Ground" by Mike Barnet. Riley & Jonah walk the red carpet.
* "Hans Woodcock" by Ratboy Cutz. Ella & David discuss the party & Ella's deal with Jane.
* "The Rain" by Calvin Harris. Jonah & Riley meet up with Zac; David helps out in the kitchen at Coal.
* "We Got That Thing" by Coco Crisp. Jane phones Ella about Abby & the problems with her dress.
* "Face Drop" by Sean Kingston. Riley introduces Jonah to Charlie Kitsis.
* "Shame On Me" by Amanda Blank. Tobey cancels on Lauren; Victor asks Lauren if she's 'working'.
* "Into Your Heart" by Heather Marie Marsden. Jonah tells Riley that Charlie Kitsis wants to see his film.
* "Boom" by Anjulie. Lauren gets stopped by hotel security; David & Ella plot to destroy Jane.
* "Cult Logic" by Miike Snow. David, Jonah, Riley & Ella's conversation is interrupted by Violet.
* "Boots & Boys" by Ke$ha. Ella gets ready for her day; Lauren brings Ella a birthday cupcake; Jonah & David talk basketball.
* "Be Prepared" by Laura Watkins. Ella arrives at work & is confronted by the police.
* "Arms Of Darkness" by Eric Ramsey. Jonah films David for a documentary on Ella.
* "24 Hours" by Noisettes. Caleb questions Ella about the police.
* "Honeycomb" by Nadia Fay. Riley invites Lauren to go wedding dress shopping.
* "There Goes The Night" by The Stereo System. Violet shows off her bartending skills to Auggie.
* "Teenage Runaway" by Allan Gabay, Fernando Perdomo & John Sinclair / Online Production Music. Jonah is accused of stealing a necklace.
* "Sexy Bitch" by David Guetta ft Akon. Lauren meets a client.
* "Starstruck" by Santigold. Lauren dances for her client, Frank.
* "Fire Burning" by Sean Kingston. Jonah & Riley arrive at Coal for Ella's party; Ella opens her presents.
* "Down" by Jay Sean. Jonah tells Riley his theory about David stealing the necklace; Lauren apologizes to Riley for missing their shopping date; Ella watches Jonah's video.
* "No Stopping" by Justement Music. Lauren interrupts Ella's conversation with Zaretti.
* "Until We Bleed" by Kleerup. Lauren apologizes to Riley again; Jonah tells David he was wrong to accuse him; Lauren gets a call from Wendi; Auggies tells Violet that Kyra was fired.
* "Aha!" by Imogen Heap. David catches Violet looking around Auggie's apartement.
* "Automatic" by Francisco. Jonah films Anton V's commercial; Caleb & Ella discuss Anton; Violet prepares to meet Michael.
* "Bet You Do" by Adam Marc Johnson & Al Van Der Beek. David tries to sell the painting he stole.
* "Release Me" by Agnes. Jonah continues working on Anton's commerical; Riley arrives at the shoot with Jonah's equipment.
* "DJ" by Amanda Blank. Lauren & the girls arrive at the yacht.
* (unknown). Michael meets up with Violet at Coal.
* "Angel Communication" by Life Of Bianca. Lauren sees David boarding the yacht.
* "Hustle Step" by Jutbox. Lauren does her best to avoid David as he meets with Hassan.
* "Fight For You" by Morgan Page. Michael gets a call from his wife.
* "Sideways Walking" by Eastern Conference Champions. Riley stops Jonah from selling his camera.
* "Longing For Lullabies" by Kleerup ft Titiyo. Riley reassures Jonah about the modelling job; Anton aks Caleb to dinner.
* "I'm Not Alone" by Calvin Harris. Jonah photographs Riley, then they chat over breakfast.
* "Going All Night" by Kristen Proffit / 5 Alarm Music. Riley arrives at the photo shoot & is yelled at by Ella for being late.
* "Something Bigger, Something Better" by Amanda Blank. Ella introduces Riley to Jo Reynolds.
* "She Can Get It" by Kevin Rudolf. Test shots; Jo tells Riley to remove her top.
* "Kiss Of Life" by Friendly Fires. Jonah arrives at the studio & meets with Andy Misher.
* "Million Bucks" by Maino ft Swizz Beatz. David sells security plans; Andy tells Jonah his vision for the film.
* "Outta Here" by Esmee Denters. Ella tries to convince Riley to change her mind about leaving the shoot.
* "Too Good For Me" by Dawson. Jonah & Kendra talk about movies.
* "Where Do We Go?" by Bear Lake. Violet offers Auggie a drink; Auggie suggests Riley talk to him over tea.
* "Everything's Alright" by Sonic Quiver Music. Riley tells Auggie about the photo shoot.
* "Begin Again" by Measure. Jonah questions Riley about her & Auggie.
* "40 Hours" by Howie Day. Auggie offers Violet a hand putting together her furniture; Riley finds the sparrow nest on the ground.
* "Echo" by Ciara. Jonah & Kendra argue about Tarantino movies; Ella quizzes Lauren about the men in her life.
* "Cut Back" by The Elliots. Kendra & Jonah continue talking; they kiss.
* "Fairy Tale" by Mimi and Teft. Auggie offers Violet a taste of one of his dishes.
* "I Wanna (Discotech Remix)" by The All American Rejects. Detective Rodriguez interrupts David making out with a girl.
* "Be There" by Howie Day. Riley asks Jonah what he did the night before, then talks him into taking her on as his assistant for a wedding job.
* "Take The Road" by Chris Hayman. Coal's owner, Mason, samples the new dishes.
* "Get Out Of My Head" by Karlie Bruce. Riley & Jonah arrive & set up for the wedding.
* "It Don't Move Me" by Peter Bjorn and John. Ella tells Caleb that Lauren refuses to help cover up for Jessie.
* "Canon In D" by Pachelbel. Jonah & Riley make bets on the reception songs, then argue about music plans for their wedding.
* "Electric Twist" by A Fine Frenzy. Lauren lies to Ella about her money & activities.
* "Wolves Final And Sexy" by Colin Barstow. David pulls up to a construction site and has flashes of the night Sydney was murdered.
* "The One" by Sharam ft Daniel Bedingfield. Riley stops by Coal to ask Auggie why he told Jonah about their kiss.
* "Only One" by Alex Band. Riley tells Jonah she won't be seeing Auggie again, then they fight about Jonah & Kendra's meeting.
* "Belle Of The Boulevard" by Dashboard Confessional. Jonah & Riley talk about the problems in their relationship; Ella apologizes to Lauren & tells her she's there for her.
* "Powerless" by Kristinia Debarge. Lauren is asked to stay longer by a client; Riley & Jonah sleep apart; Violet reads a letter summoning her to court for resisting arrest; Lauren changes into scrubs in her car.
* "Juke It" by Drew Sidora. Caleb tells Ella that he wants to take over a lunch meeting for him.
* "Pop Art Blue" by Zero 7. Riley & Jonah argue over whether Auggie could have murdered Sydney.
* "Angels Serenade" by Valentino. David & his little brother Noah arrive at the carnival.
* "Dream Dancing" by Aluminum Babe. Ella & Jonah join film maker Franz Keppler for lunch.
* "Live Life Loud" by Hawk Nelson. David & Noah try out various rides.
* "All I Could See" by Rob Mac. Violet leaves Auggie a phone message as Michael arrives.
* "Smile" by Uncle Kracker. Ella congratulates Jonah on his acting skills, then propositions him.
* "After Afterall" by William Fitzsimmons. Riley & Jonah discuss calling the police about Auggie's whereabouts.
* "Body Down" by Jack Penate. Violet asks Lauren about becoming her & Ella's roommate; Ella tells David & Lauren about the police raid on Auggie's place; Ella apolgizes to Jonah; Michael stops by to talk with David.
* "Lost Year" by Mutemath. David thanks Lauren for her help with Noah; they kiss, then Lauren tells David she can't get involved with him.
* "You Got Me" by Colbie Caillat. Riley & Jonah race to a newstand to see Riley's photospread.
* "Now I'm That Bitch" by Livvi Franc. Caleb tells Ella to make sure the launch goes smoothly; Amanda arrives at the WPK office.
* "Real Woman" by Chrissy. David & Lauren talk about L.A. & classical music while she stretches.
* "Bitches" by Morningwood. Amanda tells Ella she has to convince Riley to read her 'script' at the launch party.
* "Monday (Combed By Bobby)" by Friska Viljor. Ella arrives with Riley's dress; Riley complains about the WPK bio she was sent.
* "Morning After Dark" by Timbaland ft Nelly Furtado & SoShy. David goes to his dad's house & is confronted by his stepmom, Vanessa.
* "Sin Coming In" by Darkblueworld. Caleb tells Ella that Amanda has been asking questions about her.
* "Sunny Day" by Joy Williams. Jonah makes mojitos for Riley, Lauren & Ella.
* "Ballad Of A Broken Heart" by Jesse Glick, Shane Drasin & Kurt Farquhar / True Music. Everyone leaves after Auggie returns; Violet & Auggie decide to just be friends for now.
* "Replay" by Iyaz. Riley & Jonah arrive at the launch party; Ella introduces Riley to the room, then ends up rescuing her from all the questions.
* "She's Outta This World" by Sam Conjerti Jr & Josh Bartley. Riley asks Ella how long she has to stay at the party; Amanda tells Ella she might not be as useless as she thought; Lauren & Riley talk about David.
* (unknown). Melissa offers Ella a job; Melissa & Ella kiss.
* "Evacuate The Dancefloor" by Cascada. Ella & Melissa continue kissing as Melissa tries to convince Ella she shouldn't continue working at WPK.
* "Love (Bost & Bim Remix)" by Rosey. Lauren stops David from making love to her.
* "Come On" by Sarah Leichtenberg. Riley is interviewed by a Vogue columnist & ends up telling everyone the truth about her background.
* "Obsession" by Andy Caldwell. Lauren & David return home from a Kings Of Leon concert.
* "Infinifish" by Kiev. Jonah & Riley discuss his new job & her lack of one; Michael & his wife talk about David's visit to the house, then he finds the necklace missing from his car.
* "One Of Those Days" by Joy Williams. Ella shows Jonah his new office at WPK; Riley kills time at the apartment.
* "Unstoppable" by Kat Deluna. Violet mixes drinks at Coal & is visited by her brother, Levi.
* "You Know I Like That" by Abi Ryan. Ella asks Jonah to snoop for her.
* "Ride To California" by Paper Tongues. Violet arrives home to find Levi working on her kitchen sink.
* "Things Are What They Used To Be (Desire Mix)" by Zoot Woman. Jonah confronts Ella about losing the video credit on the Boomkat video.
* "Can't Stop" by Daniel Kircher. Ella asks Amanda if she heard anything from Jonah.
* "Hold Yourself" by El May. Jonah arrives home & discovers Riley with his broken camera.
* "Dull Life" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs. David announces that Michael was arrested & is responsible for Sydney's murder; Amanda informs the gang that she's moving in.
 San Vicente
* "Take Me Back" by Tinchy Stryder. Lauren & David fool around; Violet & Auggie has sex; Riley complains to Jonah about her mom's interference in the wedding plans, the Jonah suggests they elope.
* "Swing" by Zero 7. Ella tries to make thing up to Jonah by getting him a meeting with Curtis Heller.
* "New Heights" by A Fine Frenzy. Jonah asks Riley if she wants to invite her parents to their wedding.
* "Blah Blah Blah" by Ke$ha ft 3OH!3. Ella introduces Jonah to Curtis Heller.
* "I Came 2 Party" by Space Cowboy ft Paradiso Girls. Ella & Jonah talk about the meeting with Curtis.
* "Gotta Get Smart" by El Perro Del Mar. Jonah breaks up with Riley.
* "Hurricane Drunk" by Florence and The Machine. Ella & Jonah kiss; Violet burns her painting of Auggie as Amanda watches; Auggie starts drinking again; David sits at Lauren's bedside; Riley watches the anniversary video Jonah made her.